If we don’t see the world go “boom” in our own lifetime, it means we reached the end of our own life, it is inevitable… The End!
However “the end” is not the end but a beginning, life here is a preamble for eternity in one of two realms, the realms of God or the realms of Hell, so the end here is just the beginning of an endless experience of life after death.
Our life here is as a few milliseconds in the face of eternity, the choices we make has eternal consequences, your choices reveal your answers to questions like:
- Who did you serve?
- What did you live for?
- What did you do for the Lord you served?
Those things let us know which Lord we will spend eternity with… Whichever “Lord” we LOVED with our Heart, Soul and Might is the one worthy to receive us for eternity… Is it the god of gain? (mammon) or the God of the universe, you cannot serve one well and expect the other to receive you into his kingdom!
God wants to touch and draw humanity to Himself and give us life, the enemy wants to destroy humanity. God’s focus is people, He wants us to use “things” to love and gain people to Him. The Satan’s focus is “things” he wants us to use people to gain things!
Both God and the Satan need the cooperation of mankind to do their work, unfortunately humankind tends to be in the Satan’s employment most of the time (stealing, killing and destroying).
God is looking for sons to work with Him to redeem humanity.
Anyone can be a son if:
- You repent (resign) from the Satan’s employment and take on the yoke of Christ.
- You renounce the citizenship of this fallen world and take on the citizenship of the kingdom of heaven by pledging allegiance to Christ and His kingdom, receiving Him into your heart.
- You transform by following His discipline, renewing your mind, unlearning your old ways and relearning His ways, becoming His disciple with a goal to become as He was in this world (if we are anything else, we reflect the image of the beast – Satan, as everything “unlike” Christ is “antichrist”).
- You must do His works!
- You must make a difference!
- You must please your master!
- You must be the light, the salt and the testimony that God loves man by giving His only begotten son life to prove His love.
- You must live to give as He did.
That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”
1 Corinthians 2:9 NLT
There is a God particle in every man/woman, that finds life when we know Him intimately, and grows as we receive from Him continuously… Outside of Him we are nothing, in Him we are unlimited…
Don’t forget how this started.
Our time on earth is running out!
The end of time is near, are you prepared for a chat with your maker?
Be prepared and prepare others!